Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 40

 Chapter - 40



* Finally reached chapter 40. I really didn't expect it as it is my first story. Thank you for your support my lovely readers*

Is she gone ? But how ?

They are waiting here and there is no other way to go outside without coming to this area where they are waiting.

Aman: Where is she ?

Arnav: Did she left ?

Aman: But how is that possible, I am here for a long time and she didn't pass through this way.

Arnav: Did you go anywhere even for a little time ?

************************************

Lets see what happened actually

Swapna made Payal ready in super fast speed as there is very less time to start the sangeet. But she was careful enough to not make any mistakes as she knew about bride's mother 'The most irritating lady of the century'.

Swapna gave last touch up for Payal's face. She looked at her creation. She sighed in relief, her efforts are payed off.

Swapna: Madam look at yourself and say if you need any changes.

Payal opened her eyes on her request which she kept closed till now.

Payal: Thank you so much Swapna. Iam looking very beautiful.

Swapna: Any changes you need.

Payal: No. Its perfect. Thank you.

Swapna: So ready to knock out your fiance.

Payal (blushed): Swapna.

Swapna: So can I leave.

Payal: Yes but come soon tomorrow as we have haldi.

Swapna: Ok.

Swapna is coming out of Payal's room and about to move downstairs but she noticed the man who stole her peace along with the man she banged on before. She hide behind the decorative cloth.

'What is he doing here this early as it is still not the time for guests to come. I was not able to see him yesterday because mehendi is only for women. Is he some relative of Payal madam and looking after arrangements'.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear a worker calling her. Not seeing any response from her, the worker shaked her startling her. Swapna turned to look at him only to see him shivering. She frowned at him. 'May be he is fearing that I will react like that devil of this house (Madhumathi). I really pity him for having to see that ugly face daily and bearing her tantrums'.

Swapna: What happened uncle ? Do you have any work with me.

Worker: No bitiya. Woh those two are looking for you, he said pointing at Arnav and Aman. May be they have some work with you.

Swapna: Ok. I will see.

He was leaving when Swapna called him.

Worker: Ha bitiya ?

Swapna: I don't know who they are. Do you know them?

Worker: I know them their childhood. They are our neighbours and also groom's cousin and his friend.

Swapna: Hmmm. Thank you uncle.

After the worker left. She stood there watching both of them.

'Groom's cousin and friend but who is his cousin and who is friend. Apart from this confusion, why are they looking for me? I can't go before him. I may not be able to control myself. It is better I stay away from him'.

She watched both of them. Suddenly the man she met earlier left but the main candidate is remaining. Few minutes later, he came back and joined his friend.

'If they are from groom's side, then why can't they go to groom. Does he love me like I do. This is not possible, he may not remember me even. Arrgh I have to go from here without these two noticing me. Can't they move aside for a while'.
Again the same man is going in kitchen's direction while the other stick to his place. Why can't he also go aside?'

She is getting irritated now. 'Wait looks like her wish is granted. He is going from there looking at his mobile. Thank god! Someone called him. This is my time'. She hurriedly came down seeing him engrossed in a call and exited mansion.

'Pheww that is a close call. Tomorrow I should be very careful. Who knows he may come again'.

************************************

Arnav: Did you go anywhere even for a little time?

Aman: No I didn't....yes I went aside to answer a call from one client as it is quite disturbing here. But that is very less time.

Arnav: That is enough time for a person who is looking for a chance to escape.

Aman: You mean she is watching us and looking for an opportunity.

Arnav: May be.

Aman: Why she want to escape?

Arnav: What you expect her to do if she knew someone is stalking her.

Aman: When will I get chance to meet her. She is working or own a parlour but I don't know which one.

Aman is very disappointed when he returned back to his home along with his parents. He moving to his room but his mother stopped him.

Gauri: Beta ?

Aman turned to his mother in question.

Gauri: You look sad. What happened?

Aman: I saw her again maa.

Sunil: Then ? Did she reject you or she is not like what you imagined.

Aman explained his parents what exactly happened at Gupta house.

Gauri: May be she is afraid as Arnav told. If you want, we will talk to her.

Sunil: Did you get a picture of her. Even we are excited to look at the girl who made you this desperate.

Aman (sheepishly): I forgot.

Gauri: When you meet her again, try to speak instead of standing as a statue.

Aman: Hmm.

Sunil: It is late already. Take some rest.

The family of three retired to their rooms for the much needed sleep. Their thoughts revolving around the future member of the family who is going to complete this family.



Arnav looked at his damaged phone again. 'I need to get it repaired urgently or buy a new phone. I can't even ask Aman also as he facing his tough time now'. He went out at the late hours as it took time to come out of the sangeet. After searching through the streets for the mobile shops, his hope is reducing to find an open one at that time. To his luck, there is one that is opened till now but it is far from his house. 'I am not going to stay here, just get my mobile repaired and go to home to have his sleep'.

Arnav gave his mobile to the person over there in the shop.

Arnav: Can you repair it ?

Person: Give me time. I will repair it by tomorrow afternoon.

Arnav: No I need it now only.

Person: Then you can wait over there sir as it may take sometime.

Arnav is waiting looking at his surroundings with nothing to do as his entertaining piece is the one damaged. He is sitting bored when he heard a girl arguing. He turned to look what it is as it can make his time pass.

Butttt what he saw left him shocked as he is not anticipating it.

'Am I dreaming or is it for real ? The scene I happened to see is quite disbelieving to be true'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 43

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 42

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 31