Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 42

 Chapter - 42




Aman went to bring the car from parking lot. Arnav just stood over there thinking the crazy things Khushi is doing now a days in his absence over there in London which might put her in harm's way. A hand over his arm break his thoughts. He look at the person only to get irritated. He removed her hand from his arm roughly.

'Oh god not again. Why can't she understand that Iam not interested. Stupid Sheetal'.

Sheetal: Arnav

Arnav: ASR. He replied sternly.

Sheetal: Ar.... ASR why are you in a hurry. It is your cousin's haldi, wait for sometime.

Arnav: I have lot of works unlike you who falls over every other man without considering the place and wish of that person.

Sheetal was stunned at the direct insult but she let it go. She tried to seduce him.

Sheetal: Oh if it is another place, you don't mind being with me right. No problem, lets go somewhere alone. Again she tried to place her hand on him but Arnav moved back.

Arnav: I said about considering a person's wish. I don't like you nor I will ever in future. Keep that in your head and behave little decent not like a desperate soul.

Sheetal: Arn....

'Arnav come man, we have to go'. Aman interrupted them saving Arnav from this witch.

Arnav: Coming.

Arnav is quick enough to use this given opportunity and move away from this disgusting person. He hurriedly sit in the car.

Arnav: Move fast.

Aman: What happened you look frustrated.

Arnav: That Sheetal is behind me.

Aman: Again ? He started car.

Arnav: Hmm.

Aman: Yesterday also she tried to stick to you like a sticky chewing gum.

Arnav: I hate the mere sight of her.

Aman: She is lucky I must say.

Arnav: Why ?

Aman: Chutki is not here otherwise she might have lost some of her teeth till now.

Arnav: Yes. She becomes wild cat in this matter. But don't know what happened to her, she is behaving little different from last few days.

Aman: What happened ?

Arnav: She is trying to go outside without any security.

Aman: Why she is behaving like this? She knew that man Nakul is obsessed with her and had his men behind her. Don't know what he will do when he get hold of her.

Arnav: That is what I don't understand Aman. I warned her today morning.

Aman: For ?

Arnav: Yesterday she tried to go out. I told her many times not to go but she is not listening. So I warned her to not step out of home not even for college till I return back.

Aman: This may make her more aggressive.

Arnav: That is why I want to return as soon as possible.

Aman: Yes it is better. Nikhil has a lot on his hands now. He may not be able to handle this issue.

Arnav: Book my ticket day after tomorrow. I will leave after reception. I want to avoid this altogether but this is my own cousin's wedding.

Aman: I will inform your assistant.

Remaining journey is spent in silence. Soon they are infront of Gupta mansion.

Aman: Come Arnav, today we have to catch her.

Arnav: You won't be able to do that.

Aman: Ehhh ?

Arnav: If my guess is right, she left already and won't be here.

Aman: We can see about that.

Arnav: Come that old lady is waiting for this haldi.

Aman: Yeah we have to start our mission after marriage.

Arnav: I can't wait for that. If not for Cookie, I would have showed what it means to cross with us.

Aman: She is concerned for Payal's future. You know how your bua is.

Arnav: God why he didn't give some brains and kindness to this buas.

They gave haldi to some worker there and started searching for Swapna. As Arnav expected, she is not there. Already left.

Arnav: See I told you.

Aman (disappointed): Again I missed her.

Arnav: Don't worry.

Aman: How can I not. Tomorrow is wedding, then after that I may not get chance to meet her again.

Arnav: Come with me.

Aman: Where ?

Arnav: Surprise.

Aman: What is it ?

Arnav: You will get to know soon. Give me car keys. I will drive now.

Aman: Did you strike some deal which I am not aware of?

Arnav: Why do you think it is professional. It may be personal also.

Aman: Personal here in India ?

Arnav: Just stop questioning and come with me.

Aman: Do I have any choice left.

This time Arnav is the one driving while Aman is looking at his surroundings. Noticing that they are going far away from their locality, Aman turned curious.

Aman: What do you have personal this far from our place.

Arnav just smiled at him.

Aman: My Chutki's grumpy man is smiling a lot more these days. Hmm something big is waiting for me.

Arnav: Maybe.

Aman: Is it just for me or all of us?

Arnav: No. I won't give more details to you. You have to wait.

Arnav: Look at your left.

Aman: Ha. What is there ?

Arnav: This is where I came last night.

Aman: For what ?

Arnav: Yesterday, Swapna and you damaged my mobile. To get it repaired I came here as it has more information that is very important and required immediately.

Aman: Are you here to taunt me about my mistakes in the name of surprise.

Arnav: Definitely not.

Aman: Now where ?

After a while, Arnav stopped his car infront of a middle class home.

Aman: Whose house is it ?

Arnav: Any guess ?

Aman: How do I know ?

Arnav: Your future in law's house.

Aman: You mean...

Arnav: Swapna's house.

Aman: Really. Are you sure about that. How did you find out?

Arnav: Yesterday night, I met her at that mobile shop which I showed you before. From there I followed her to her house.

Aman: Are you sure this is her house?

Arnav: I confirmed it.

Aman: Thank god. I got to know where she lives.

Arnav: Do you know you have an angry bird in the name of a saali.

Aman: Saali???


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 43

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 31