Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 43

 Chapter - 43




Arnav: Do you know, you have an angry bird in the name of a saali.

Aman: Saali ?

Arnav: Swapna have an younger sister-Divya. You must see her. She gets angry for every small thing.

Aman: Do you know more about her family?

Arnav: Yesterday, they are speaking about their mother. From that I can guess they are living with their mother.

Aman: What about their father?

Arnav: Don't know. We can find about that later. Come we have to get to office, some work is pending.

Aman: Now I can relax and gather more information about her.

Arnav: Wait look at her.

Aman: Where ?

Arnav: Your dreamgirl's house.

Aman: Who is she ?

Arnav: Maybe their mother.

Aman: She looks I'll. Do you think they are facing some problems.

Arnav: Hire a private team. We can find out about her completely.

Aman: Better.


London

Lavanya is observing Khushi from morning, Khushi is avoiding her and not speaking with her. This never happened before. Here they are having lunch, even now she is not talking which is unusual for her to do like this. Khushi hurriedly finished her lunch and left from there not even sparing her a glance. She want to ask her brother but he is in school. Now only one person is left.... Nikhil.

Lavanya want to call him but thought he maybe in a meeting. So she put a message for him.

Lavanya's msg: Nik I want to talk to you. Call me when you are free.
'Hope he notices in his busy schedule'.
She got her reply immediately through the call.

Lavanya: Hello Nik.

Nikhil: La whats the matter. Anything serious.

Lavanya: I don't know.

Nikhil: What do you mean ?

Lavanya: Khush is silent and ignoring me from morning and she looks disturbed.

Nikhil: What happened to her ?

Lavanya: Don't know what happened to her suddenly. This is what I want to talk to you. Did you spoke with her today morning.

Nikhil: No La. I was busy today morning, so I came hurriedly.

Lavanya: I will talk to Vicky. He might know something.

Nikhil: Do you want me to come now?

Lavanya: No need. I will try to find out by evening.

Nikhil: Ok. Take care.

Lavanya: Bye.

Nikhil: Hmm.

Lavanya is waiting anxiously for her brother. Hearing the car Tyre screeching sound, she sighed in relief. Maybe she will get to know the reason behind Khushi's mood. She rushed to her brother as soon as he entered inside making him step back in fear of dashing into her.

Lavanya: Vicky why are you late today? Can't you come early.

Vikrant: I am late because I have some books to buy. What happened di? Why are you looking anxious and what is this, you never wait for me nor do you get afraid if I am little bit late.

Lavanya: Khush....

Vikrant: Where is she ? How is she now?

Lavanya: Will you let me complete. She is in her room.

Vikrant: You got me tensed unnecessarily.

Lavanya: Not unnecessarily. She is not herself. Do you know the reason for this.

Vikrant: I don't know di. Did you ask jiju, he might know.

Lavanya: I asked Nikhil already. Even he don't know.

Vikrant: I am not talking about him but Arnav jiju.

Lavanya: He is in marriage. I don't want to disturb him. I will try to find out myself. You go get fresh.

Vikrant: Let me know after talking to her.

Lavanya: Hmm.


India - A day before marriage

Don't know what he will do if he get hold of her.

Don't know what he will do if he get hold of her.

This words of Aman are roaming in his head continuously giving him headache. Arnav remembered the day he saw Nakul in his close proximity again.

Flashback

It is one of the sundays when Arnav and Khushi came to a park early morning for a walk and also to spend some time with each other as now a days he is busy completing office works before he leave to India with his family or else his bua Manorama will make a hungama for it.

Khushi (panting hard): Stop. I can't take a step more.

Arnav: Oww poor Cookie, tired easily. Getting old. He teased her.

Khushi narrowed her eyes at him and moved ahead to sit on a bench placed along the path in park.

Khushi: Don't you have another way to burn some calories. Not this way, an easy one.
What happened why are you looking at me differently. Are you.....hmphh.... Arnav shut her mouth effectively by locking his lips with her's. After a good few minutes, he left her.

Khushi beating him: Are you mad? What are you doing in public?

Arnav stopped her clutching her hands preventing her from bashing him.

Arnav: I am doing what you asked me for.

Khushi: I did not ask you to kiss me.

Arnav: You asked a easy way to burn calories.

Khushi: That is not related to this.

Arnav: Both are related. According to science, kissing burns some calories.

Khushi: Really. Are you saying correct or trying to act smart.

Arnav: You are a doctor yourself. Don't you know. If not, then learn more.

Khushi:  I am not a pervert like you to study about this kind of things.

Arnav: You know I have one more way to burn calories but I need your support.

Khushi Shrink her eyes at him: Now what?

Arnav: There is this method which burns more calories but I know you won't agree for that till our marriage.

Khushi: What method ?

Arnav: You need to grow more to understand my words Chutki.

Khushi: What do you mean ? Haww you mean..... How dare you?

Arnav started running from her or else he will get some good beatings from her.

Khushi: Wait you idiot let me teach you some manners.

Arnav: No. He turned back to look at her but he noticed something or someone behind Khushi at some distance. He stopped in his tracks making Khushi to fall on him. Imbalanced both fell flat on the ground, Khushi on top of Arnav.


Comments

  1. I appreciate the proactive approach in this article. It not only educates about the reasons to see a cardiologist but also encourages a mindset of preventive healthcare.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 42

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 31