Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 37

 Chapter - 37



Nikhil caught Lavanya before she fall flat on her butt. Both are lost in eachother eyes. Lost in dream world, they failed to notice Khushi coming towards them.

Khushi's eyes twinkled with a mischievous glint. 'La you teased me a lot till now but you forgot that you are involved with my brother and now without elders I will get a lot of chances to tease the hell out of you both just like now. I know'. She rubbed her hands in glee.

Khushi slowly crept behind Nikhil and placed her elbow on his shoulder looking Lavanya from his angle.

Khushi whispered in his ears: She looks beautiful with messy hair in morning. Doesn't she bhai?

Nikhil answered lost in haze: Yes very beautiful as always.

Khushi smiled at his answer and trying hard not to laugh at his state.

Khushi: She will stay here for a few days with us along with your future sale saheb. Are you happy?

Nikhil: Very hap.... whaaat? He wake up from his dream land bringing Lavanya with him.

Nikhil looked at Khushi startled and he made Lavanya stand straight and maintained decent distance from her. Lavanya is not in a better state, she is looking everywhere except the brother-sister duo. She is embarrassed for getting caught by her bestie.

Nikhil: Pari ?

Khushi: Hmm.

Nikhil: Pari ehhh what are you doing here?

Lavanya strained her ears on them to listen and to escape at the next opportunity provided.

Khushi: I forgot my mobile in car and going to get it but witnessed your romantic eyelock as I can't avoid it because you are romancing at entrance. You see I am not a bird to fly over your heads right.

Nikhil and Lavanya turned red at her direct words.

Lavanya: It is nothing like you think Khush. I slipped on the floor and he caught me thats it.

Khushi: Haha I believe it. To whom are you saying stories. Remember I passed this stage long before you two. So don't bluff.

She turned to go but whispered to Lavanya before going: Its your turn to get teased for next few days.

'Wow I am enjoying it a lot' Khushi said to herself.



Khushi is looking at her phone from time to time eating chocolates one after other messing her face.

'They might have reached by now. From my calculation, it must have been minimum of two or three hours. He should call me but why he is not calling'.

Khushi checked again for any message or a missed call from Arnav which she might have missed in her self talk.

'No. There is no message or a call. Is he safe? Did anything happened to them. Think good Khushi'. Getting tensed she herself called him.

'Mobile is ringing but why he is not answering'. She tried again, this time he attended it.

Khushi: What are you doing ? Can't you call me after you reach India? Now why are you silent? Speak up.

Arnav (drowsy): If you give me a gap between your bak bak then only I can answer.

Khushi (screamed): Are you sleeping ?

Sleep withdraw its clutches from Arnav very harshly making him completely awake. After which he understood his situation and is tensed now.

Arnav (very sweetly): Cookie ?

Khushi: Don't act now. You are sleeping. Here I am worried for you but you. You are giving competition to kumbakaran.

Arnav: Woh I am tired, so taking rest and I thought others may have informed you. So....

Khushi: So you imagined things and left it just like that. Don't you know I always wait for your calls whenever you leave me for days. But no, after going to India, your brain went on a holiday.

Arnav: Sorry Khushi. Please now be calm and come back to my sweet Cookie. Please.

Khushi: Are you sure, you forgot me due to tiredness or because of some other girl said Khushi giving shock to Arnav.

Arnav: Do you think I would do like that. I won't. You know that very well.

Khushi: Better for you and call me after you wake up.

Arnav: Ok.

'Uff one day she will definitely kill me. See this is the problem you can have when your childhood friend turns into your girlfriend. They will dominate you for sure'.

Next day

Raizada and Khuranas came for shopping dragging Arnav along with them. Ladies are busy in emptying their husband's/ son's wallet.

Arnav is sitting silently and busy with his mobile as he had already selected his clothes. He is looking at the ladies of his family moving from one corner of the mall to other in ladies section.

'Can't they simply choose some clothes. These ladies are really very confused souls. I am getting headache now and I can't even move from here because of my both grandmothers emotional blackmailing.
Chote can't you do atleast this for your old grandmother.
Ha Chote can do but what about his head which is bursting now'.

Arnav again looked in the direction of ladies.

Arnav: Maa    maa.

Keerthi is coming to him after continuous calls.

Keerthi: Yes Chote. Do you need anything more?

Arnav: Are you finished with your shopping ?

Keerthi: We are just started. How can we finish this so soon. It takes sometime beta. Be patient.

' Be patient. That is what I will become if it continues'. Arnav said looking at his mother's retreating back.

' Now what should I do........ idea'.

Arnav: Hello. Yeah Aman come to this mall right now with your parents.

Aman: Now ? Why ?

Arnav: Shopping for Akash's wedding. They will shop along with my parents.

Aman: Ok. I will reach there in 30mins.

' Thank god. One more bakra is coming to give me company. Why only me when I have a friend. Let him also face it'.

Three hours later

Aman is looking at Arnav with lots of anger and frustration at his present situation.

Aman: Why did you call me Arnav. I was very happy with my works and very peaceful but no, how can you see me happy ? So you called me here for this torture. When will they finish this?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 43

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 42

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 31