Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 41

 Chapter - 41



Butttt what he saw left him shocked as he is not anticipating it.

'Am I dreaming or is it for real? The scene I happened to see is quite disbelieving to be true'.

Arnav asked the person before him about what he is seeing.

Arnav: What is happening here ?

Person: It seems those sisters bought something from here which is not working properly now.

Arnav: How can you say they are sisters? They might be friends also.

Person: No beta, they are sisters only. Iam seeing them from their birth.

Arnav: Are you from this area ?

Person: I live near by only.

Arnav was busy enquiring more about them but indirectly as the person should not doubt his intentions. When he saw both sisters are going, he panicked for a second 'what if he miss them', but controlled himself and followed them.

The person who is repairing Arnav's mobile: Sir, it will complete in sometime. Where are you going now?

Arnav: I will be back in sometime.

He left hurriedly from there. Arnav followed them maintaining good distance.

Unknown girl: Di what does he think of himself? How dare him to argue with me.

The girl with this angry girl answered: Divya be calm. What is the need to raise your voice.

'Oh this angry bird's name is Divya. Both the sisters are completely opposite in nature. One is calm and mature while other is a fire cracker. What a sister in law Aman got for himself. Thinking of Aman, I need to tell him about this but my mobile is struck in that shop. Focus Arnav focus, lest you miss her again'.

Divya: It is his mistake not mine.

Swapna: Yes it is but you should ask him politefully not with disrespect.

Divya: Leave it Di. Hurry up maa must be waiting for us.

Swapna: Hmm.

Arnav followed them to their home. After they safely enter inside, he noted the locality and exact location of the house.

Arnav: Let me take a picture of this place. My mobile......oh god, people got habituated to that piece very much. We are at this stage where we cannot work without mobile.

Looking at his surroundings, he returned back to the shop to see if the work is finished or he have to wait some more time killing mosquitoes.

Arnav: God !! What all I have to do for this Aman. He owe me one.

'Thank god, it is finished'.

Arnav: Let me check it once... Its working properly.

Paying the bill, he left to his home with a peaceful mind as he got the much needed information.

London

Khushi: Come na. Please please please La.

Lavanya: No I won't come anywhere that too without security.

Khushi: If you come with me now, then I will call you bhabhi as you wish.

Lavanya: No bribing ha.

Vikrant looked at both friends as if watching a tennis match. One time left turn and next right turn. If he don't stop that now, he is definitely going to sprain his neck.

Khushi: Ok I will go alone. No need for you to tag along with me.

Lavanya: I will inform bhai about this.

Khushi widening her eyes: You won't.

Lavanya: I will.

Khushi: No.

Lavanya: Yes.

Khushi: No.

Lavanya: Ye...

'Shut up you both' screamed Vikrant pulling his hair in frustration.

Khushi/ Lavanya: YOUU...

Vikrant: If you don't go to sleep now  I will call Arnav jiju. Later don't come to me saying  that I didn't warn you before hand.

Both friends huffed and puffed in anger and went to their respective rooms.

Vikrant: This adults. Why are they so confusing? Can't they be little rational. No they have to be childish while I get to babysit these two mad people.

'As if you are the most sane person on earth Vicky' screamed two voices from outside his room.

Vikrant: Someone save me yaar.

Few hours later

Tring  tring... Tring  tring

'Who is disturbing me this early?'

Khushi stretched her hand to get her mobile and answered in sleepy voice.

Khushi: Hello.

Arnav: How dare you Khushi? How dare you to try going out at midnight. Ha answer me damm it.

Sleep flew away from Khushi at his shouting.

Khushi: I...I...woh

Arnav: Don't dare to lie now. I know what are you planning. Be calm and stay in home till I return. I will inform in your college.

Khushi: Hello..... hello. He cut the call without listening to her side.

'I just want to celebrate the good news of getting me a new bhabhi. But no one is hearing me. Also that Nakul is not following me now. My bua can't reach me then why he is being strict now. I will definitely go out and show you what I can do and how.



Aman: Come fast Arnav, we have to reach there before she leaves.

Arnav: No. I have to take haldi from Akash's home for the bride....

Aman: Then I will go to Guptas and you come with haldi.

Arnav: Come with me. I have something very important to share with you.

Aman: Then come, what are you waiting for.
He dragged Arnav and made him sit in the car and occupied driver seat. He started the car without giving him a chance to talk.

Within few minutes, they reached Maliks. 'Come'. He again dragged him like a doll.

Aman: Auntie where is haldi for bride?

Manorama: Arey Arnav bitwa, Aman bitwa, come sit for a while.

Aman: No auntie give us haldi and we have to reach there soon otherwise she will go.

Manorama: Who will go ? where?

Aman: Sh.. I mean shubh muhurat for haldi. They should perform haldi in auspicious time right. So give it fast.

Manorama: Yeh lo haldi. She said handing haldi kept aside for her future bahu. Is it ok with....arey why are they running now. They are running as if some mad dog is behind them. This young people are strange now a days. Don't know for what they are going this way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 43

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 42

Businessman's Cardiologist - Chapter 31